Fourth Grade Supply List
Keep for Fall reference
- 2” - ring loose-leaf notebook
- (7) Subject dividers
- Two red grading pens
- #2 pencils
- Wide-ruled notebook paper (to fit a 3-ring notebook not college ruled) at least 2 packages to begin the year!
- Two (2) family size boxes of Kleenex
- Map pencils
- Large box Crayola crayons
- 6” ruler (needs both inches and centimeters)
- Three rolls of paper towels
- (2) wide-ruled one-subject spiral notebooks
- Assorted colored markers for art (not the small ones)
- 2 black or blue pens
- Glue – like Elmers – not glue sticks
- White reinforcement’s package
Spanish Supply List
This is separate and in addition to Classroom Supplies.
- 1 - 1 inch three ring binder
- 1 pack of notebook paper - regular ruled paper, not college ruled
- 1 pack of #2 yellow pencils – no mechanical pencils
- 16 colored pencils
- Three hole zippered pencil bag that fits into binder
- 1 pack of Index Cards on a ring or bound
- 8:00-8:30 – Pledges, Bible story, & prayer group
- 8:30-9:00 – Spelling
- 9:00-10:00 – Reading
- 10:00-10:15 – Restroom & snack break
- 10:15-11:00 – Math
- 11:00-11:45 – History
- 11:45-12:35 – English
- 12:35-1:00 – Lunch
- 1:00-1:30 – Computer (T/TH/F)
- 1:30-2:00 – P.E. (M/W/F)
- 2:00-2:25 – Spanish (M/W)
- Music 11:00-11:30 (TH)
- Library 2:00-2:20
Dress Code (Grades 3-6)
As the styles change and parents purchase clothing for the spring and summer seasons, we want to clarify the required dress code for Fredonia Hill Baptist Academy.
- Caps should not be worn in school.
- Straps on shirts, dresses, or blouses must be three inches in width. (No strapless dresses, blouses, tops are permitted).
- No halter tops.
- No clothing which reveals the tummy.
- Skirts and shorts must be finger-tip length.
- Appropriate undergarments should be worn, depending on the physical maturity of the student.
- Flip-flops are not allowed at any time.
- Principal has authority to make final decision for questionable attire of students.
- Tennis shoes MUST be worn to physical education.
- For Chapel:
- Boys wear long pants & a shirt with a collar.
- Girls wear dresses, skirts or jumpers. No see-through blouses that reveal undergarments or spaghetti straps.
- Girls may wear leggings with their dresses, skirts, or jumpers. The dresses, skirts, or jumpers must be finger-tip length.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in this matter.