Fourth Grade Supply List
Keep for Fall reference
- 2” - ring loose-leaf notebook
- 40 plastic page protectors (to fit a 3-ring notebook) top loading (7) subject dividers
- 2 - zippered pencil pouches (no pencil boxes!)
- Two red grading pens
- #2 pencils
- Wide-ruled notebook paper (to fit a 3-ring notebook not college ruled) at least 4 packages to begin the year!
- Two (2) family size boxes of Kleenex
- Map pencils
- Large box Crayola crayons
- 6” ruler (needs both inches and centimeters) Three rolls of paper towels
- 2 pkgs. 3” x 5” note cards
- (3) wide-ruled one-subject spiral notebooks
- Assorted colored markers for art (not the small ones) 2 black or blue pens
- 1 box envelopes
- Glue – like Elmers – not glue sticks
- Wite reinforcement’s package
- 1 bottle of hand liquid soap
- Back pack - Preferably no rolling backpacks
Spanish Supply List
This is separate and in addition to Classroom Supplies.
- 1 - 1 inch three ring binder
- 1 pack of notebook paper - regular ruled paper, not college ruled
- 1 pack of #2 yellow pencils – no mechanical pencils
- 12 colored pencils
- Three hole zippered pencil bag that fits into binder
- 8:00-8:15 – Worship & Pledges
- 8:15-9:15 – Reading
- 9:15-10:00 – Spelling
- 10:00-10:15 – Snack & Break
- 10:15-11:00 – Math
- 11:00-11:55 – English
- 11:55-12:15 – Lunch (2nd,3rd, & 4th together)
12:15-1:05 – P.E. (M/W/F) (3rd & 4th together)
1:05-1:30 – Spanish (M/W)
1:30-2:15 – History (Fall semester)
Science (Spring semester)
- 2:15-2:25 – Prepare for dismissal
- 2:30 - Dismissal
Dress Code (Grades 3-6)
As the styles change and parents purchase clothing for the spring and summer seasons, we want to clarify the required dress code for Fredonia Hill Baptist Academy.
- Caps should not be worn in school.
- Straps on shirts, dresses, or blouses must be three inches in width. (No strapless dresses, blouses, tops are permitted).
- No halter tops.
- No clothing which reveals the tummy.
- Skirts and shorts must be finger-tip length.
- Appropriate undergarments should be worn, depending on the physical maturity of the student.
- Flip-flops are not allowed at any time.
- Principal has authority to make final decision for questionable attire of students.
- Tennis shoes MUST be worn to physical education.
- For Chapel:
- Boys wear long pants & a shirt with a collar.
- Girls wear dresses, skirts or jumpers. No see-through blouses that reveal undergarments or spaghetti straps.
- Girls may wear leggings with their dresses, skirts, or jumpers. The dresses, skirts, or jumpers must be finger-tip length.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation in this matter.